Welcome to Banglar Blogs!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Banglar Blogs Website, located at https://www.banglarblogs.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Banglar Blogs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this Website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, following and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and he/she or they are taken as interchangeable and referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Banglar Blogs and its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Banglar Blogs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Banglar Blogs for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Banglar Blogs
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Banglar Blogs
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Banglar Blogs
- Redistribute content from Banglar Blogs
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Banglar Blogs does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the Website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Banglar Blogs, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Banglar Blogs shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages, or expenses caused and suffered due to any use and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this Website.
Banglar Blogs reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our Website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy
- What will not use the Comments to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or criminal activity?
You at this moment grant Banglar Blogs a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any forms, formats, or media.
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- Not deceptive in any way.
- Falsely sponsoring, endorsing, or endorsing the Linking Party and its products and services.
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- The link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records with us.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of the Banglar Blogs.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
Not deceptive in any way.
- Linking does not imply that the party and its products or services are falsely sponsored, endorsed, or approved.
- It fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our Website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Banglar Blogs. Please include:
- Your name.
- Your organization’s name.
- Contact information.
Your site’s URL.
- A list of any URLs you want to link to our Website.
- A list of our site’s URLs to connect.
Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the Banglar Blogs logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve of removing all links to our Website upon request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website is correct; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and the use of this Website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
Unless the information and services are provided free of charge on the Website and Website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.